Listen, I know that it’s early but the Girl Guide in me likes to be prepared. And trust me, there is nothing like a crying kid on Christmas Jumper day, when every shop in a 50 mile radius has sold out, to remind you that when it comes to Christmas Jumpers, it’s always best to get in there early!!
I’ve made life a little easier for you and narrowed it down to nine of the best Christmas jumpers this season, from babies to teens, girls and boys, sequins and lights, there really is something for everyone. And even better, thrown in a few discounts so that the cost doesn’t have to cripple you either!
1. Ho Ho Snow – I love this super fluffy jumper in traditional red, available in sizes aged 2-6, £12 from Peacocks. Even better you can use this Peacocks promo code as nobody wants to spend a fortune on a jumper that can only be worn a couple of times a year!
2. Polar Bear Jumper – Another gorgeous jumper from Peacocks without being too overtly “Christmassy”. I tend to look for jumpers which can be worn throughout the whole of Winter rather than just on Christmas day. Available in ages 2-6 years, £12.
3. Little Dickins & Jones Deer Jumper – This is my absolute favourite jumper this year! Who doesn’t love sequins and pom poms? Available in ages 3-12 years, and you can use this House of Fraser promo code for added discounts!
4. Sparkle all the way – I love that this Christmas jumper actually lights up and that it comes in a really soft sweatshirt material. With Harry’s eczema he can sometimes react to certain fabrics but sweatshirt is always a safe bet. My only negative is that it only comes in ages 4-10 years and I’m doubtful I could squeeze my 37 year old self into it!
5. Little Pudding – Available in sizes 3 months to 6 years, this is a really sweet design and very gender neutral. I would totally twin my three little ones in these this Christmas, priced at £13 but you can use a Mothercare promo code.
6. Snowman Jumper – Another one from Peacocks, they have an amazing range this year right across the board. This is available in sizes 7 to 14 years and it’s always nice to see other colours for Christmas, not just reds. I love this one at £14.
7. Knitted Deer Jumper – This is such a sweet little knitted jumper, available from 3 months to 6 years. Mothercare has some gorgeous Winter knitwear items and at £12 it’s a real bargain I think!
8. Pug Jumper – My girls are desperate for this jumper this year! Pugs are so popular of late, the world has gone a little Pug crazy, and at just £10 from George at Asda, I think I will be snapping it up! Available in ages 4-10 years.
9. Rudolph Jumper – Another light up jumper, this one from Tesco, £10 from 12 months to 7 years. I particularly love the gender neutral ranges that seem to be available this year. With having three children close in age, it’s always handy to be able to pass clothes down and Rudolph never goes out of fashion!