One of my favourite things about the changing of the Seasons is an excuse to go shopping and update my wardrobe. Despite the recent cold chill there is a real feel of Spring in the air, and I haven’t been able to resist picking out a few pieces for the first sniff of sunshine!
1. Although Spring isn’t always warm enough to get your legs out, there are still some gorgeous long skirts for Spring out there. I love wearing brighter colours so that even through those April showers there is something guaranteed to brighten your days!
2. I absolutely adore this floral print blouse from George at Asda, I think that florals are so fitting for this time of year! In sizes 8-22 and at just £12.50, Asda has such a wearable and affordable range. This *may* have fallen into my basket this week!
3. I love packing my big Winter coat and wearing something lighter and brighter, and you really can’t beat a trench coat! I love this one from Lyst, they have an amazing range of trench coats to suit a wide range of budgets. I think you can’t go wrong with cream, it literally goes with everything!
4. Another favourite for Spring is yellow, and I love these gorgeous cropped trousers from Miss Selfridge. With a lovely button detail, available in sizes 4-16, they are priced at £25 and can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion!
5. Every wardrobe needs a selection of white tops, I know Gaz never understands why one is never enough, and I love a Bardot top for versatility. This one from Dorothy Perkins is currently just £12.80 in the sale and will go with just about anything! In sizes 6-22 I’m looking forward to the warmer weather so I can get my shoulders out!
6. Is there anything better than storing away your winter boots for another year and slipping into some loafers? I admit I have more than one pair already, but I couldn’t resit these tan loafers from TU at Sainsbury’s. They are a real bargain at £18 and have a comfort sole which feels so good on your feet!
So there you have it – my Spring essentials. Now we just need a little sunshine! Roll on Spring!!
You can win a £50 Outfit gift card to spend at Miss Selfridge, Dorothy Perkins, Topshop, Topman, Burtons, Wallis, Evans and Outfit Kids! Simply enter via the link below, the winner will be chosen at random and notified via email at close of competition on 29th April.