With Fathers Day approaching in just a couple of weeks time, I have been wracking my brains for the perfect gift. I don’t know about you but my Dad is incredibly difficult to buy for, and Gaz isn’t much better! Every year I find myself asking wandering the shops, looking for inspiration, and hoping that I have a lightbulb moment before the big day itself. For that reason I have put together a gift guide for all types of Dad’s, on all kinds of budgets, in the hope it will help me, and you, to find the perfect gift this year!
For the Outdoorsy Dad
(1) The beam Task P36 is a durable and slim line torch with an ultra powerful light!! With 300 Lumens and shining a distance of 120 metres, 3 brightness levels plus strobe to suit different applications and needs, it’s a real pocket rocket! And even better, especially for Dad’s like mine, you can drop it from a height of 1.5 metres, even getting it wet, and it will still work perfectly. Priced at £34.99
(6) This fun VW BBQ Bag from Prezzybox is the perfect picnic companion for your Dad! With an eye catching design with the iconic Volkswagen logo on the front of the hamper, in a cool blue colour, this hamper contains everything you’d need for the perfect BBQ. The bag doubles up as a cool bag to store your food, then once you’re ready to cook transforms in to a BBQ table, with a disposable BBQ. Priced at £36.95 I think this is a really fun, but also practical, gift!
For the Tech-mad Dad
(9) For tech-mad Dads you can’t go wrong with a Varta Power Bank! There is nothing worse than having your device running out of charge and with Varta, that need never happen again! With the Varta Slim Power Bank 6000 giving up to 2.5 mobile charges or 1 tablet charge, it’s the perfect accessory for those on the go. Varta Power Banks come in a range of styles and sizes to suit all budgets and needs.
(11) Also for tech-mad Dads, are these amazing Amps Air wireless ear buds from SOL REPUBLIC. With two independent wireless earbuds, completely free from any wires or neckbands, Amps Air is true wireless freedom with premium sound for your music. They are both sweat and rain resistant for your workouts, have integrated microphone for calls, have play/pause music control, and are ultra light with silicone air grooves for long lasting comfort and secure fit. Compatible with all Bluetooth devices, they are sure to be a hit! With a RRP of £149.99 they are currently on offer at just £119.99.
For Dads who like to look good
(4) For the man who likes a clean shave, then a Dorco razor subscription is the perfect gift! Dorco marries science and expertise to provide a super close shave, and with over 60 years of Korean innovation, you don’t get any better than that! Dorco created the world’s first six blade razor and the first seven blade razor, and offer something other blades can’t. With a unique bent blade design it allows accurate shaving with precision, and the construction allows for an open-flow cartridge with a large passage for easy rinsing. At just £3.90 a month I think this is a real bargain, and a fantastic gift!
(5) I always think you can’t go wrong with a new shirt and Charles Tyrwhitt has some super stylish shirts to offer! I love this classic fit button-down non-iron short sleeve shirt in a summery sky blue. Available in sizes S to XXXL, available in a choice of six colours, I think any Dad would be pleased with this! And priced at £34.95 it would be a lovely gift for someone special.
For the Dad who is a big kid
(3) For the Dad’s who never grew up, nothing is better than a new Star Wars themed bath robe!! I know that Gaz will love this Jedi Robe from Argos which is currently on offer at just £15! The robe comes in just one size which makes life a lot easier and is machine washable too.
(4) When I saw these Sweetie Trees from Prezzybox I knew that it was something the kids would love to buy for Gaz. Partly because they look amazing and partly because they will enjoy eating it, but either way, they make a fab gift! Made entirely from chocolate buttons, and personalised for a special someone, at £24.99 they make a unique, and delicious gift!
For stay at home Dads
(8) For Dad’s who take control of the cleaning (I dream of this day), there is no better gift than the Karcher Sc3 EasyFix Steam Cleaner.The Karcher SC 3 puts the effective power of steam into a powerful and lightweight package, harnessing the dirt-shifting power of our steam to delivery amazing deep cleaning results from nothing more than tap water. Ready to use in just 30 seconds, it delivers continuous steam to make light of dirt, limescale and stubborn stains around the home, as well as keeping hard floors clean and fresh.
It includes on-board storage for tools and accessories, with a hand nozzle, detail nozzle and a round brush. It also comes with a childproof safety lock, a steam regulation flow on the handle, descaler cartridge, steam hose with gun, microfibre cover for manual nozzle, floor cleaning kit, safety valve, parking position and an integrated on/off switch. In short, it has it all!
Having used the Steam Cleaner for the last couple of weeks I can assure you that it does exactly what it promises, and I can’t recommend it enough! With a RRP of £199.99 it is currently on offer at £149.99.
For the Dad who has everything
(2) For Dad’s who have everything, there is nothing better than buying an experience over a physical gift. With Extreme Sailing Series you can buy your Dad a VIP package as a guest sailor on board the flying catamarans during racing for a truly memorable experience! No worries if your Dad has no prior sailing experience, they can just sit back, hold on tight and enjoy the ride!
With various packages to choose from you can even go for a first-class hospitality package with exclusive behind the scenes access, entertainment throughout the day, first class catering and open bar and an exclusive VIP gift bag of official Zhik merchandise! I absolutely love this idea and I think both my Dad and Gaz would too!
For Dads who deserve spoiling
(7) For someone special this stunning Hammond & Co watch from Debenhams is a lovely way to say thank you. This automatic, mechanical watch is exposed by a cut out ‘skeleton’ dial and a transparent case back. With a black satin finish dial, with polished black bezel, it sits on a black steel bracelet featuring polished links and a pushbutton fold out clasp.
The watch is waterproof to 10 metres and comes with a 12 month guarantee. It is presented beautifully in a Hammond & Co presentation box, making it the perfect present for your Dad this year. RRP £160.00
We are offering one lucky winner the chance to win this watch simply by entering via the link below. The winner will be chosen at random and notified via email on the 10th June ready to receive the watch in time for Fathers Day. Good luck!
** This gift guide contains PR samples. All opinions are my own. **