Sharing the Blog Love
Welcome back to week 50 of #SharingtheBlogLove, thank you to everyone that joined us last week and for popping back again this week.
If this is your first time to Sharing the Blog Love, welcome and you can find all about it here…
What is sharing the blog love about?
If you are new to Sharing the Blog Love is it a weekly showcase of our favourite posts that have been linked up. A chance to introduce you to new blogs and sharing the fabulous talent that is out there.
All you have to do is link up your post, then Laura and I will both read all the posts linked up and leave a comment. We will then each showcase our 4 favourites the follow week, as well as tweeting them throughout the week. This means 8 brilliant posts will be showcased every week. If you’re chosen as one of our favourites we will include a link back to your blog, and a summary of your post and why we loved it.
We will also add the featured posts to StumbleUpon to hopefully bring them extra traffic.
Rules – we need to have some rules to make it fair for everyone…
1. You can link up to 1 post per week, new or old and any theme. Be sure to paste the #SharingtheBlogLove badge on your post.
2. Please visit both the host posts and choose a featured post from each to comment on. Give them some extra love!
3. Please comment on at least the post before yours.
4. Please use our hashtag #SharingtheBlogLove when you comment so we know where you visited from.
5. If you would like Laura and I to retweet your posts via Twitter mention us in your tweets (@dearbearandbean @fivelittledove5) and include the hashtag #SharingtheBlogLove
6. Once you link up we will add you to the weekly email reminder. We promise, no spam.
Of course it would be lovely if you commented on more posts, as that is what makes the blogging community so fabulous!
Sharing the Blog Love open’s every Thursday at 6am and closes on Sunday at midnight.
Please make sure you add the badge to your posts to be in with a chance of being chosen as a showcase post.