Introducing the Nutmeg Autumn Winter range 2017

Last month I was asked to take part in a Google Hangout, showcasing the latest Autumn/Winter range from Nutmeg at Morrisons. I had never done a Google Hangout before and had no idea what to expect, but it was basically just myself and some other bloggers learning a little more about the Nutmeg range, and I was super excited at what we saw!

The Nutmeg clothing range is now available in all Morrisons stores throughout the UK, and new for this year is the Nutmeg Women’s collection, available across 70 stores. As a busy Mum, I tend to pick up a lot of my clothing from the supermarket and the Nutmeg collection didn’t disappoint!

My favourite item, and one I was fortunate enough to have sent for myself, is this embroidered denim shirt. I have worn it to death over the last few weeks, both smart and casual, and I have been complimented every single time. When I tell friends that it is from Morrison’s I can see the look of surprise that such a stylish, high quality item, is available at the supermarket, priced at just £20.

Another of my favourites is this parka, something I treat myself to every year to stay warm through the Winter months. I’ve paid an absolute fortune for parka’s over the years and yet this one, at just £45, is such good quality and super warm too!

Also in the ladies range, a sneak peek of some new additions available in stores from October 30th. Prices start at just £14 in sizes 8-22.

We have been huge fans of the children’s wear for the last few years and this year the range is just beautiful. With a 200 day no quibble guarantee, Nutmeg has fast become my favourite children’s clothing range. I love this skirt and tights set, from £9, paired with this top, just £4.50. My absolute favourite are these purple boots, a real bargain starting at £12.

For the Christmas season I can’t wait to get these dresses for my girls, priced at £10, and in store from 2nd November.

The Nutmeg boys range is equally lovely with some gorgeous pieces for both Harry and Lewis. The younger boys range is very sweet with lots of gorgeous sweaters and printed tees. I love this polar bear sweater, from £7.

The older boys range goes from 4-14 and although I dream of a day Lewis will allow me to twin him with Harry, apparently that’s just not cool when you’re 13. What is cool are these fab hoodies and joggers, starting at just £8.

Nutmeg also has a gorgeous baby range and every item made my ovaries twinge! I just need my friends to hurry up and have their babies so I can treat them to some of these gorgeous outfits!

I am such a huge fan of Nutmeg and genuinely recommend it to everyone I know. If you want good quality, stylish clothing, Morrisons proves that you don’t have to spend a fortune to have both of those things.

*** This is a collaborative post ***

October 6, 2017 / 4:40 pm

It’s so reasonable, I’m a huge fan! xx

October 6, 2017 / 4:18 pm

It’s a gorgeous shirt Tania, it’s my favourite autumn item! xx

1. October 6, 2017 / 8:48 am

loving the blue patterned top! will have to pop in and have a look! never considered morrisons for clothing before!

October 6, 2017 / 4:17 pm

I definitely recommend it, they have some gorgeous things! xx

2. October 6, 2017 / 9:58 am

Awwww the little baba in the end in his cute and warm set! Melts my entire heart! I am loving the colors, definitely reflecting winter with its dark and deep blues and purples!

October 6, 2017 / 4:17 pm

I know!! Gorgeous isn’t he?! xx

3. October 6, 2017 / 1:18 pm

Wow! I did not know Morrisons sold clothes! Also, I’d never heard of a Google Hangout. Sometimes I feel like I’m living under a rock… I absolutely love that green Parka jacket. I feel like I might need to have a little try on of that myself 🙂 The prices are really good too. Great post!

October 6, 2017 / 4:15 pm

Thank you. The women’s range only came out last month but my local supermarket had almost sold out when I last went in, I think people are snapping it all up! The parka is gorgeous! xx

4. October 6, 2017 / 1:24 pm

The denim shirt from Morrisons was a great find. Sometimes suoermarkets can be good for clothes. I adore the kids outfits!

October 6, 2017 / 4:14 pm

It’s so lovely and soft and washes like a dream! I love supermarket clothes, surely that’s a sign of growing up?! xx

5. October 6, 2017 / 1:52 pm

I ADORE Nutmeg clothing. Their kids stuff is pretty much all I buy when I’m shopping for my niece, it’s just so cute. And I bought some leggings from them a while back for me and I’ve worn them so much and they haven’t gone holey which is a miracle as usually leggings fall apart within a few months when I’m wearing them. And have you tried their PJ’s? Can you tell I love Nutmeg? 😀

October 6, 2017 / 4:13 pm

Haha yes! I’m right there with you, I love the entire range, for me and the kids! Leggings which haven’t gone holey are a big success! xx

6. October 6, 2017 / 2:01 pm

I have never taken part in a Google Hangout before. Sounds like fun. Love the outfits here. They are super cute.

October 6, 2017 / 4:12 pm

It was! I had no idea what to expect but loved the entire range! xx

7. Jess
    October 6, 2017 / 2:38 pm

Finally! I’ve been saying for ages that Morrisons need to start doing a few bits for women. I love noseying around George and Sainsbury’s cause I always find gems, but the closest supermarket to my fella’s is a Morrisons. I can’t say my fella will be as happy as I am when he has to follow me around another isle though ha!

October 6, 2017 / 4:11 pm

Haha well he will be pleased that the range is so well priced I’m sure!! xx

8. October 6, 2017 / 4:33 pm

Such cool fashions and those prices are tight!! Nutmeg will be getting a lot of business with low prices like these.
    Combined with good quality and I can see why you are happy about your shirt! Good review as always!!

9. October 6, 2017 / 4:45 pm

It looks like Nutmeg really have some lovely clothing in their autumn and winter range for all ages, I am in love with the little badger jumper at the bottom.

10. October 6, 2017 / 6:29 pm

I like all the supermarket ranges for clothes. Nutmeg is good quality at the right price point.

October 7, 2017 / 1:43 pm

Me too, they are so reasonable and so convenient to be able to clothes shop and food shop at the same time! xx

11. October 6, 2017 / 7:04 pm

Oh my goodness that last outfit is just so cute!

October 7, 2017 / 1:42 pm

Isn’t is just? Their baby range is adorable! xx

12. October 6, 2017 / 7:42 pm

Oh wow, they have a great collection. I had seen their collection ages ago, but I thought they only did babies. I going to check them out again now. Thanks, Laura 🙂

October 7, 2017 / 1:42 pm

They have some fab items don’t they? I didn’t realise either! xx

13. October 7, 2017 / 1:44 am

Awesome collection, specially loved the kids clothing, they all looked so cute and smart in their dresses. Shall for sure check them out. Too curious.

October 7, 2017 / 1:14 pm

Their whole collection is lovely, I recommend them! xx

14. Madeeha
    October 7, 2017 / 2:59 pm

Very nice collection. I loved vex the denim shirt the most. Will be checking it out

October 7, 2017 / 4:58 pm

It’s my favourite and such good quality for the price! xx

15. October 7, 2017 / 3:36 pm

Oh my gosh!!! These are the cutest little outfits fits. I’ve never really heard of the store before but the seem to have some cute stuff.

October 7, 2017 / 4:57 pm

It’s a gorgeous range isn’t it? xx

16. June
    October 7, 2017 / 7:04 pm

Their kids collection is so cute! Make we want to have a baby haha It’s always nice to have quality products at a reasonable price!

17. October 7, 2017 / 9:48 pm

Looks like a great range of affordable clothing! The kids’ stuff is so adorable!

October 8, 2017 / 8:39 pm

It’s so affordable and great quality too! xx

18. October 8, 2017 / 6:28 am

This is my first time hearing about the Nutmeg brand and everything looks wonderful! Isn’t it nice to find a brand that makes quality clothes for kids and adults alike? ps: Love the parka. I’ve been looking for a good one for winter! x

October 8, 2017 / 8:35 pm

I love any brand that is good value and good quality, and even better when I can shop for clothes as I shop for food! xx

19. October 8, 2017 / 7:09 am

Wow!! I must be living in the dark ages as I didn’t even know morrisons did clothes! Some lovely items x

October 8, 2017 / 8:33 pm

Haha I think a lot of people felt that way! Hopefully they will be well publicised from now on. xx

20. October 8, 2017 / 7:34 am

since when did nutmeg start doing adult clothes……I need the black top. Wish they had a shop near me, they only have a small range of kids clothes

October 8, 2017 / 8:32 pm

Just this September Kara, they have a fab range but only in 70 UK Stores, maybe there’s one nearish to you! xx

21. Sarah
    October 8, 2017 / 8:33 am

Oh my goodness that last outfit for a baby is unbelievably cute! It looks like they’ve got a great range and love the no quibble guarantee on clothes. Will be having a look x

October 8, 2017 / 8:31 pm

I love the 200 day guarantee too, it speaks volumes about a brand! xx

22. October 8, 2017 / 9:41 am

I find Nutmeg clothes a fab for my little boy. They wash well and the price is great. We have the children’s section in my local Morrisons, but not the adult range. So I was quite surprised when I happened upon the ladies section in a bigger store when I was away from home. I thought the range was pretty good, and the prices are fab.

October 8, 2017 / 8:30 pm

Yes! The women’s range is a fab new addition, my husband is hoping for a mens range! xx

23. October 8, 2017 / 9:49 am

What a darling new collection, especially the kids items. But I do like that green parka for women.

October 8, 2017 / 8:29 pm

I know, we are spoilt for choice now with the supermarkets! xx

24. October 8, 2017 / 2:55 pm

I’ve never done Google hangouts but that sounds like a fun! The collection looks gorgeous, that first blue shirt is just my style!

October 8, 2017 / 4:39 pm

It’s a gorgeous shirt, I get so many compliments on it! xx

25. October 8, 2017 / 8:30 pm

I swear by morrisons clothes for my little boy they are fantastic and great value- ive never seen the adult ones my store must to too small but these look fab too

October 9, 2017 / 8:27 am

Ahh I am lucky we have two nearby, I think there seems to be more up north? xx

26. October 8, 2017 / 10:24 pm

Looking through all the selections you have shared here, I was impressed with the quality. They all look great and such a range for basically any age. To see this and to look at the value of each price point was quite amazing. Really cheap for the quality you’re getting.

October 9, 2017 / 8:23 am

Definitely, I love that supermarkets are making affordable clothes but also keeping up with the style trends of the high street! xx

27. October 9, 2017 / 2:08 am

Well, I’m in Maine USA and not familiar with Nutmeg or Morrison’s, but these clothes are great! I also love the denim shirt; it’s very different, with the ruffle and the embroidery. I have 3 little granddaughters (ages about 10 months, 3 years, and 5 years old), and the outfit you have shared here are so cute, I can imagine my granddaughters wearing them!

October 9, 2017 / 8:19 am

Oh that’s a shame you don’t have the range there, I’m sure your granddaughters would look adorable in them! xx

October 9, 2017 / 8:17 am

I agree, they have a great range! xx

28. October 9, 2017 / 3:39 am

The kids are so Cute and their outfits are looking so cool. Loved the denim blue shirt as well. You must be having an amazing time dressing up your 5 kids with all that cool stuff. 🙂

October 9, 2017 / 8:17 am

Ahh thank you so much. xx

29. October 9, 2017 / 5:14 am

What a great collection! I always used to love George at ASDA, I’ve not shipped at Morrisons as we didn’t have one anywhere near me but i love that green coat with the furry hood! It looks so cozy for Winter!

October 9, 2017 / 8:16 am

Ahh that’s a shame! I think we are spoilt for choice with the supermarkets these days! xx

30. white
    October 9, 2017 / 1:54 pm

Those clothing line is so beautiful, I’ve been always a fan of those and will look forward to have few of them. They look classy yet comfy.

October 9, 2017 / 2:03 pm

They are great aren’t they? Such a fab range. xx

31. October 9, 2017 / 3:33 pm

I totally agree the embroidered chambray shirt is the prettiest. I love how to can dress it up and down. Nutmeg has cute kids collection too. I am also loving the parka

32. October 10, 2017 / 12:08 am

Can you even believe that this range is from a supermarket it is beautiful! I have to say I would have chosen the embroidered denim shirt too and I am not surprised that you have worn it so much it is gorgeous !

October 10, 2017 / 9:14 am

Isnt it just? Supermarkets have come on leaps and bounds, and so cheap too! xx

33. October 10, 2017 / 10:05 am

I had no idea they sold women’s clothes too, I thought they just sold children’s. I love the children range, my mother in law always buys our children things fro Nutmeg and they are fab x

October 10, 2017 / 1:15 pm

They are fab aren’t they? Just come out in September, I’ve got loads now and love all of them! xx

34. October 10, 2017 / 10:33 am

ive heard so many good hings about this range especially the children’s i really need to visit and give them a try

35. October 10, 2017 / 8:42 pm

I’ve not tried any of this range of clothes, but it sounds like a good range and love the pieces you’ve picked out. I’ll keep an eye out when I’m next there

October 11, 2017 / 12:33 pm

Oh you should try them, they have a gorgeous range! xx

36. October 11, 2017 / 8:25 am

Can you believe it’s autumn already? I literally have nothing warm to wear, time to get shopping!

October 11, 2017 / 12:19 pm

I know!! although by weekend it’s supposed to be hot again! xx

37. October 12, 2017 / 9:33 am

What a fab collection for everyone! I never thing to shop at Morrison for clothes, I will have to go and check out our local one and see what they have x

October 12, 2017 / 9:46 am

Ahh we love it Laura, luckily we have two very local. I would love for them to start selling on line! xx

38. October 15, 2017 / 2:55 pm

This is such a lovely range! I personally want that hedgehog sweater for myself (although this frequently happens – I get annoyed that children’s clothes don’t come in size fat-adult!).

C x
    CurvyGirlThin.com

October 15, 2017 / 3:12 pm

Hahah me too! If only they went up to age 37….*sigh*….

39. Katie Skeoch
    October 15, 2017 / 8:05 pm

I’m loving the nutmeg baby range just now. Got some little dragon outfits and baby leggings last week!

October 16, 2017 / 8:28 am